Welcome to App Support
We handle support questions primarily through email. To reach us with questions, complaints or suggestions, please ALWAYS email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On the iPhone and android phones, often problems with apps can be solved by simply uninstalling and reinstalling the application.
To uninstall an application, simply tap and hold on its icon until the icon starts jiggling and then tap the little x in the upper left corner. Once the app has been deleted, you can then re-download it from the iTunes AppStore. Apple will NEVER charge you a second time for the same app. Sometimes apps take some time to download completely in full, so please be patient while downloading.
We really hope you are enjoying our apps, and if you are having any problems whatsoever, please do not hesitate to email us at the address above.
We’ve tested all our apps thoroughly and know they’re working correctly on the various different combinations of Apple software and hardware, however a few issues can sometimes arise.
There could have been a glitch when you downloaded. In order to resolve this issue please completely delete the app from your device, then restart the device before syncing with iTunes to ensure you have the most up to date operating system, reinstall the app and then try launching it and/or purchasing the inapp purchase again.
Please note: that Apple have changed their policy so that users are now required to use the same iTunes account that they purchased the app with in order to purchase any in-app items. Make sure you’re using a strong wifi connection, we’ve kept the files at a high quality, so they’re quite large.
* Please Note: If this doesn’t help it may be that there is not enough memory in your phone to download and store the audios and may cause the app to crash. In this case you would need to delete some files from your phone in order to make some more space.
How do I get an app on my iPhone or iPod Touch?
I accidentally deleted my copy of the application. Can I get it back without paying?
I have downloaded the app but I’m having trouble launching the app?
I have successfully uploaded a video but it now won’t play?
The application keeps crashing – how do I fix it?
Try restarting the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. If the app crashes again remove the application and try reinstalling it.
- Restarting the device To turn it off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPhone. To turn iPhone on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- Removing an app from the device Press and hold the iPhone application icon until it starts to wiggle. Press the “X” in the corner of the icon and confirm deletion in the window that appears.
- Reinstalling a purchased application Simply reconnect your device to your computer via USB and use iTunes to re-sync your app.
I can’t hear any sound. What’s wrong?
All of our iPhone apps are thoroughly tested before we submit them to Apple so the most likely reason for no sound is that you have the “Silent” switch on. The “Silent” switch is located on the left side of the phone. If you are still unable to hear any sound then please make sure you have the volume set to max using the volume toggles below the “Silent” switch.
If you are having difficulty with no sound with your Apple bluetooth earPods try this.
Have you tried resetting your device: Hold down the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time and continue to hold them both down until the Apple appears (up to 30 seconds). Once the Slide to Unlock screen displays, try again to see if the issue is resolved.
Also, make sure there is no debris in the connector port preventing it from making a clean contact. Be sure to push the connector in firmly.
Still got a problem?
If you are still experiencing a problem with one of our applications please contact us directly by email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible (usually within 72hrs). Please follow the instructions below and send us the requested information so we can help you resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
- Click on “Settings”
- Select “General”
- Select “About”
- Please let us know which “Version” of the operating system you’re using eg: 4.2.1 and which “Model” you own eg: iPhone 7, 8, X, 11, 11 Pro, 12 Pro Plus and same for iPods plus the model number eg. MC131B.
Also make sure you include the name of the app you are having problems with. We’re sorry you’re experiencing difficulties but guarantee to resolve the issue to your satisfaction asap.
App issues. Please email us with any app or other product download problems to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we only solve app technical issues by email.
Press enquiries. If you are a journalist and have a media request, please email email@example.com.
Thanks for your patience.
The Support Team.
We will endeavour to solve any issues or technical problems as soon as possible.
* Please email us with any app or other product download problems to firstname.lastname@example.org